Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today was uneventful.

<rant> 
I was woken at 5:30 to my dad storming into my room to find the dogs leash. ...I don't quite understand why... After about 20 minutes I managed to get back to sleep, only to be woken AGAIN by my sister who was looking for a calculator... on a Saturday morning... at 7 am...
WTF?!
That was a lovely awakening.
And, because I am still sick, I couldn't get back to sleep. 
Well, later, my mom took my sister and I shopping. Because I haven't been clothes shopping since I was 145lb, everything was too big on me and my shorts refused to stay up. My sister snapped at me, calling me "disgustingly thin".
There is nothing disgusting about being thin. Being thin is being able to have the willpower to control your image.
I personally think that bones are   b e a u t i f u l .
After shopping and buying foods that I am positive I will never eat, I went home and swam. It felt good, but my best friends mom was staring at me the whole time. After I did about a mile and a half, (woot!) we went inside, where my friends mom took a look at me and shoved a rice cracker in my face and told me to try it. About 4 other people were speculating so I reluctantly ate it. 
Again, I don't understand why people think that forcing someone to eat will 'cure' their eating disorder...
 When I got home, I realised that someone had eaten my spinach... And I cried, because I knew that my dinner was gone, and that I wouldn't eat tonight.
Do any of you ever get emotional about food if something doesn't go right?
</endrant>

In other news, My calorie sum was less than 400 again today, and I think I have finally reached the 120's...

To liven up this entry, here are three random facts:
-My mom and grandma are clinically obese.
-I have 4 pet turtles.
-I love paranormal shows; Ghost Adventures and The Haunted are AWESOME.

S t a y   S t r o n g ,


2 comments:

  1. People will never understand. You can't just make someone eat. It's only going to push us to do more situps, more laps, count more obsessively. They need to stick to their own business and keep their nose out of yours.

    P.S. Turtles are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always get emotional when i plan something with food and it goes wrong. i hate it.

    ReplyDelete