Friday, April 8, 2011

Today has been okay. Intake was less than 400 forsure...
And I did hardcore treading for abour 45 minutes. 
Still sick...
My sister made pizza for dinner. I was planning on just eating a cup of blueberries... So, when the pizza was ready, I cut a piece and threw it away. Then sat down and continued what I was doing. My sister believed that I ate a peice. About 20 minutes later I sat down with my sister and dad. They were both staring at me. I ignored them. Then my sister said, "You need to eat that last peice of pizza. You look like you are starving.", to which my dad agreed. I shook my head and insisted I was full. They didn't let up, and told me to eat a apple, (which I secretly didn't finish.) At least thats better than eating a 370 cal peice of pizza. *shudders*

But it bothers me how people think that an eating disorder can be resolved by forcing someone to eat. It's not about food. It was never about food. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

I want control.

Coz want to be able to decide my own fate...
I don't want to be a puppet any longer...
Maybe this control will make me stronger.
Well, not much else is new... sorry for the boring entry.

(:

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is for your thoughts!
    Don't apologise.. you're not boring.
    I completely understand what you're saying.
    :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rants ^_^
    Well done for not eating any pizza, that's probably my biggest weaknes.
    Happy Blogging xx

    ReplyDelete