Sunday, April 10, 2011

I weighed in at 127. That gives me a BMI of 19.2. YAAAY! I broke the plateau! I looked in the mirror and did a double take this morning.

I still look too fat.

I have until May 21 to get to 120...
42 days to lose 7 lbs. Easy.

I read americaneaglelove's blog and was inspired to copy her idea and make 2 lists, one about my positive traits, one about my negative traits.

*FIVE THINGS I LOVE
one. 
My amazing boyfriend, who is so supportive and sweet.
two
My height; I appreciate my height, it makes me unique. 
three
My artistic talent. My best friend and I are starting a graphic novel soon. It's fantasy, but oh so amazing.
four
My dedication. If I start something, damn straight I'm going to finish it. 
five. 
My hair. Although I am punishing it because I am losing so much weight, I still love how long and bipolar it is.

*FIVE THINGS I HATE
one. 
My eyes.
two.
My stomach.
three. 
My lies.
four.
My sickness.
five.
My body image.

You should try this too. (: 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit late in reading this post, but congrats on breaking the plateau! :) Are you excited to reach a certain BMI? I'm working towards a BMI below 18. Great lists! I envy your artistic talent and dedication!

    ReplyDelete