Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ate too much. At least all of it was healthy or high in fiber. I purged once, but since I'm sick, I nearly passed out. Not a good idea...

Being sick sucks... Most boring day of my life.

 I'll make a recovery. I can do this. My plateau has been 130 for two weeks and goddammit I'm going to break it!

But I feel bad. My boyfriend really wanted to see a play with me today. But I was sick... And I didn't even return his phonecall. I haven't spent time with him in over 2 1/2 weeks, so now I feel like a shitty girlfriend. Uhg.

Oh yeah, and I tried on my prom dress tonight. It looks good on me. 

</end rant>

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm glad your dress looks great on you! =D That's awesome! <3 weo.

    I hope you get better soon. :( Rest please - and I'm sure you boyfriend understands!

    ReplyDelete