Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I hate eating.
This morning I made two eggs but tossed one, then ate an apple and went to school.
At school I had another apple, followed by some of my trusty almonds. 
When I got home my sister made me eat a Fiber One Bar while she watched to make sure I ate every bit. 
After swimming, she made me a spinach salad with raspberry walnut vinaigrette and shrimp.
And then a banana. 
The end. 
That maxes me out at like, I don't know, a lot. 
I feel sickly full...

Even my best friend confronted me about my disorder...
This is hard.
I don't know what I'm doing anymore... 
I need inspiration.
i need help.

6 comments:

  1. i'm sort of sorry that your family is fucking up your progress. but they do care about you.

    i know how frustrating that can be, though. sometimes you just want to be left to your own devices. it'll work itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family and friends love you and care about you. They have your health at heart and want to make sure you stay on this earth. I'm sorry they are coming down on you so hard :( just know that they want what's best for you. Stay strong xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry sweetheart. It is hard but don't give up. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry hun! Don't give up! Keep your head high, and try to stay strong! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel, hon. :( and I'm sorry for it. stay strong, my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how that feels. :( it's so hard but it's just them showing they care. They don't understand. Don't give up though. Theres ways of working around that.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete