Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Had to increase my intake. I was so dizzy yesterday, because I burned more than I ate. I've lost nearly 15 pounds in a week. That's dangerous. So, I ate 305 for breakfast so far (ah I know!) But that was just an egg, a banana, an orange, and a few almonds. No biggy. Besides, I eat the most in the morning anyway! My lunch consists of an apple and my dinner consists of... (unknown)
Why did I eat so much? My dad caught me eating just one egg and got pissed. He told me to eat a orange and a banana, so I did. He says we cant afford to hospitalize me.
I'll burn my breakfast off when I get home from testing.
Love you all,

3 comments:

  1. 15 pounds in a week!!!???

    That's WAYYY too much. What unbeautiful said: "stay safe." ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 pounds?! That is amazing dedication! :) But remember to stay safe, getting hospitalized is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete