Monday, March 28, 2011

I want to be invisable. Or at the least alone. Everytime I eat, there seems to be someone around. So, this morning, I was going to have one egg, but my dad urged two. So I put in two, but secretly hid the yolk of the second in the shell and threw it out. At lunch, I ate my apple as usual. Then, when I got home, three strawberries, then my friend urged a granola bar, which I ate, but picked all of the chocolate out... then my sister snapped at me to eat THREE peices of pizza. I argued one, she argeed, but I just pulled the cheese off, chewed it while I threw away the crust, then spit the cheese out in the sink. To ensure that I  ate it, I left some of the bits on my tongue and stuck it out at her. I felt disgusting... the taste is still in my mouth even after I tried to drown it with my spinach salad. Well, done eating for the day, hope I didn't gain. I, personally think that I am okay, but people keep commenting on my eating habits... All except my other good friend, who also suffers with a ED. I just want to be 120 by May 22. Unlikely, but then again, I lost 10 pounds last week... 
10 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment